Sebaran Label

Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

Speakers Sonic Gear Evo 5


When I was on vacation recently, my friend has borrowed my speakers. If you have a girlfriend, you know what that means. Well, anyway, I had toyed with the idea of ​​me to buy new, so why not the same. Well that was easier said than done.

So I threw a harmless look at different websites, but could not bring myself to actually make a decision. I liked (why not a couple of Bose I thought, for example) were then immediately astronomically expensive, the price fell in my frame was ugly as sin. I was stuck in a kind of dilemma. Wanted to spend a lot of money (could) I do not, a grotto-ugly pair of speakers to be placed on my desk but was much less.

The rescue took as so often on eBay. Since there are so well known, any shit. Quite by accident I saw also some speakers that are not only OK but also looked just fit into my budget. By the company but I had never heard of. My curiosity was piqued, especially since the name Sonic Gear really cool sounds ever.

It turned out that apparently only quite at the beginning in terms of global sales. They belong to Leapfroglobal Group and are based in Singapore. However, I did nothing. What I liked is their slogan: Trust Your Ears. I like to do this is online only slightly difficult, especially if you have no more speakers.

Well, after some hesitation, I ordered it from a dealer in the UK. It cost me the way some trouble finding a dealer who does not try to recoup the competitive price by exorbitant shipping costs again. At the end I found said shop, where the whole thing cost me 54 euros including shipping and just so I could just live like that.

At least the pictures looked neat from the speakers, which I then a few days later in his hands, was something completely different. The parts look worse in absolute terms and in real-I mean this in allerpostivsten sense of the word. They not only high, they feel good too that way. If I compare with the scrap, which is here in the stores, I can not believe some people do not buy Sonic Gear Evo 5th

The sound check confirmed my first impression: First class. The speakers deliver a rich sound in all areas. Meanwhile, I'm a friend grateful to the former speaker. I do not need extra mention that she was a little pissed when she saw my new acquisition. If they ever want to "borrow", but I know what I'm saying.NO WAY! These babies belong to me!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar: